環球旅行常用英語備忘之一

澳大利亞自助遊攻略
Hello,what can I do for you?
你需要什麼?
I would like a cup of pearl milk tea?
我要一杯珍珠奶茶。
Would you like it hot or with ice?
你喜歡熱的還是加冰的。
Just a little ice.
一點冰。 飲料水果沙冰
fruit smoothie
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
yogurt
酸奶 買冰激凌🍦Do you like chocolate ice cream?
你喜歡巧克力冰激凌🍦嗎?
No,I prefers Vanilla.
我更喜歡香草口味的。
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
烤茶冰激凌🍦roasted green tea
抹茶冰激凌🍦 自助餐可能遇到的問題有些地方是需要預約的, 比如 雅拉河畔這家自助餐,是需要預約的。
吃飯的時候,服務生可能問你:What food are you allergic to?
有時候還會出示一個牌子給你看:allergy
你對什麼食物過敏嗎?
你就如實回答即可。
I have an allergy to milk.
我對牛奶過敏。
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
我比較喜歡這家的牛肉和蝦,鴨肉捲也還可以
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
泰國菜點餐
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
mango sticky rice
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
Tom Yam Kung 冬陰功湯
It is zesty.full of flavour(spicy/sour)
味道十足 想打包Could I get the rest of the dinner to go?
我能打包餘下的回家嗎? 買單的表達,AA制的表達May I have the bill please?
請幫我買單( 英國 )
May I have the check please?
請幫我買單( 美國 )
Let us go Dutch.
我們平分吧!(像 荷蘭 人那樣) 看比賽~澳網
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
確認可以付現金,cash
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
工作人員看不懂,後來有一個攜程網的合作者過來講了一下,可以進
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
This is my confirmation letter. Can I go in from this door?
這是我的確認函,可以從這個門進入嗎?
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
游泳&溫泉,可能遇到的
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
please place your used towels in the hamper
請將用過的毛巾放在籃子里 景點
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
今天,走近親近海洋生物
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
通常這是封路,有巡游表演
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
鯊魚灣
澳大利亞自助遊攻略
植物園Water comes out of the hose,so we can water the flowers and plants.
水從水管流出來,才能澆花和植物。 買衣服鞋子包包How are you?
據說這樣回答顯得比較接地氣
I am good.Thanks
Is there anything I can help?(How may I help you)
店員一般會熱情問你,說句這個就不會尷尬了
I am just browsing(looking)
我就隨便逛逛(是不是一下就踏實了)
Is this on sale?這個在打折嗎?
No,we are not having a sale.
不,我們沒有打折.
如果看到心儀的衣服,就可以下一步了,問
Excuse me,Can I get a fitting room,please?(Can I try this on?我能試試嗎?)
我需要一間試衣間,可以嗎?
How is going in there?Is everything going ok?
衣服合身嗎?需要幫忙嗎?
It is going good,Could you please get me a size bigger for this one? 不錯,可以幫我拿一個同款大一碼的嗎?(Do you have this in a bigger size?)
Can I get a size up (down)for this style?
這種樣式可以幫我拿大一碼的嗎?
I am not sure.Let me check.
我不確定哦!幫你看看。
如果沒有了,就說:That is ok,thank you anyways. 無論怎樣都謝謝你了
如果試好了,店員會問:How did it go?
Did all work out fine?
How did it work out?
怎麼樣?
They worked out great.
I am taking all of these.
我全要了
They did not work out.Thank you anyways.
我一件都不要,還是謝謝你了
I am taking this,But those did not work out.
這件我要了,其他的不要了
it's $100 ,it will be 110 with tax.
價格100,含稅110
it's a little pricey ,could you give me a little discount.(That is way too expensive. 實在太貴了 That is quite pricey.太貴了。Can you lower your price可以便宜點嗎?Is that the best price you can give ?這是你能給出的最低價格嗎?)
有點貴,可以打折嗎?
How about $10?That is my final offer.
10美元如何,我最多能給這麼多。
How much is it?
這個多少錢?
This one is 90,000 dollars.
9萬元
90 thou…!?
9萬?
I am just looking for a 399 bag.
我只想要一個399的包包
Sorry,it is Chanel.
不好意思,這裡是香奈兒。
Can I return it and get a refund.
(get a refund=get my money back.退錢)
我能退貨退錢嗎?
(或者你不想退,只想換尺碼、顏色 Can I exchange th this?)
Of course.Do you have receipt with you?
當然,你帶了發票了嗎? 聊天天氣
mild weather is the opposite for harsh weather
溫和的天氣的反面是極寒天氣
How do you think about Thailand?
你怎麼評價泰國🇹🇭

Thailand checks all the boxes,meets all the requirements,mild weather,delicious food ,nice peple
泰國符合我所有要求,溫和的天氣,美味佳餚,友好的人們
熟悉後的聊天
You know what,I overslept again.
你知道嗎?我又睡過了
Really
Yeah,tommorow is saturday,I will sleep in.
明天是星期天,我要睡到自然醒。
You look stressed.
你看起來壓力很大。
Well,I had a long week.
這周好疲憊😫
For what?
怎麼啦?
I messed my work up.
我把工作搞砸了
你瘦了👇
You lost weight.
You got thin.
Wow,you look slim.
You shrank.
你瘦了好多
You are looking fit.
你看起來真健美。
Have you been working out?
你一直在鍛煉嗎?
Are you on a new diet?
你在節食嗎?
You look good.
你看起來不錯哦!
你瘦了 👆

你想多了 👇
It is all in your head.
這隻是你個人想法而已。
You are really overthinking this.
你真是想多了。
You are thinking too much.
你真是想多了。
Where did you get that idea?
你哪裡冒出來這種想法? 自駕被警察👮‍♀️攔下對話pulled over 被攔下
how to talk to Cops 怎樣和警察交談,其實主要是聽,做最簡短的回答
警察蜀黍可能要求你:
stay in your car 待在車裡
driver's license ,insurance,registration駕照,保險,註冊
下麵是說你剛才的錯誤
Do you know how fast you were going?
你知道你的車速多快嗎?
where are you going?
你去哪裡?
have you been drinking?
你喝了酒?
where are you coming from?
你從哪裡來?
you drove through a stop sign?
你穿過了停車指示
you were speeding
你超速了
you run a red light
你闖紅燈了
you are driving an unregistered vehicle。
你的車沒註冊
I'm giving you a ticket for your Speeding please sign here,
這是你的超速罰單,請在這裡簽名。
回答要簡短